Re: control panel

From: Paul E. Johnson
Subject: Re: control panel
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 1999 10:06:51 -0500

URBANO Paulo 01 44 27 71 39 wrote:

> Can I have two control panels at the same time: one external for
> controlling different simulation runs and another for controlling inside
> one simulation run?
>
> Urbano

I tried on that one and have been meaning to get back to it.  If you
look in my homepage (below) in the Swarm directory, you will find an
application called RepeatingHeatbugs. It does create the 2 control
panels, one to manage experiments and one for simulations, and it runs
OK, but with one problem.  If you try to use the control panel for the
individual simulation run, then it automatically kills it and launches
another simulation.

I've been meaning to get back to it, because Swarm really does need an
easier way to repeat simulations, but I've been distracted by other
adventures.

--
Paul E. Johnson                         email: address@hidden
Dept. of Political Science              http://lark.cc.ukans.edu/~pauljohn