Schedule question...

From: Natalie Guay
Subject: Schedule question...
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 1999 14:44:09 -0400

    Hi,

        I have a little problem of scheduling that I can't solve...

        Here is what I want to do:
            At time =0, I just want to execute a single action.
            At time =1, execute the same thing...

  [modelSchedule1 at:0 createActionTo:myMarket message:M(stepMarket)];
  [modelSchedule1 at:1 createActionTo:myMarket message:M(stepMarket)];

            Until here I'm ok. But after, at time =2, 3, 4, 5, ..., I
want to execute an update action AND a stepMarket action.

  modelActions = [ActionGroup create:[self getZone]];
  [modelActions  createActionForEach:agents_lst
message:M(update:):myMarket];
  [modelActions  createActionTo:myMarket message:M(stepMarket)];

  modeleSchedule2 = [Schedule createBegin:[self getZone]];
  [modeleSchedule2 setRepeatInterval:3];
 modeleSchedule2 = [modeleSchedule2 createEnd];
  [modeleSchedule2 at:2 createAction:modeleActions];

        But, I would like to have a repeat interval of 1 not 3 ... How
can I do this ???

Thank's

--
Natalie Guay