[Question] BLT related error, "bltGrLine.c: Assert "pointArr" failed

From: Norberto Eiji Nawa
Subject: [Question] BLT related error, "bltGrLine.c: Assert "pointArr" failed
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 1999 13:29:39 +0900

Hello:

I am now in the process of developing my first Swarm model and do not
run my simulations for very long periods of time. But just by
curiosity, I let the model running, and after approximately 15000
"time" steps, I got the following error:
--

line 1524 of bltGrLine.c: Assert "pointArr" failed

--
Then I tried to reproduce the same error and got the message below
(after more than 15000 time steps):

--
X Error of failed request:  BadAlloc (insufficient resources for operation)
  Major opcode of failed request:  53 (X_CreatePixmap)

Program exited with code 01.
--

Does anyone have a hint or clue of what can be generating these
errors? I dont know if it can be related to this problem, but the

I ran the models on a linux 2.2.9 box using swarm libraries that I
built from source:

swarm-1.4.1
blt2.4g (with tcl/tk8.0p2)
ffcall-1.3.1