Re: Makefile

From: Gary Polhill
Subject: Re: Makefile
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 1999 12:53:07 +0100

xueyue wrote:

> =============Makefile=======================
> ifeq ($(SWARMHOME),)
> SWARMHOME=/usr
> endif
> APPLICATION=mats
> OBJECTS=main.o traveller/Traveller.o clock/CurrentTime.o ModelSwarm.o
> node/MATSNodeItem.o node/MATSLinkItem.o router/RouteFinder.o
> include $(SWARMHOME)/etc/swarm/Makefile.appl
> main.o: main.m ModelSwarm.h
> router/RouteFinder.o: router/RouteFinder.h router/RouteFinder.m
> ==============End====================================
>

> Are there somethings missing in my Makefile?

I think maybe you need the following lines at the end:

traveller/Traveller.o: traveller/Traveller.h traveller/Traveller.m
clock/CurrentTime.o: clock/CurrentTime.h clock/CurrentTime.m
node/MATSNodeItem.o: node/MATSNodeItem.h node/MATSNodeItem.m
node/MATSLinkItem.o: node/MATSLinkItem.h node/MATSLinkItem.m

(just as you do for router/RouteFinder.o)

Gary

--

Macaulay Land Use Research Institute, Craigiebuckler, Aberdeen. AB15 8QH
Tel: +44 (0) 1224 318611               Email: address@hidden