FFCall and HPUX 11

From: Andrew Boyd
Subject: FFCall and HPUX 11
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 1999 16:15:04 -0500

Hello,

I am currently trying to install ffcall-1.3.1 on an HPUX 11 C class machine.  I
have tried a native install and compile.
I have added the option --with-ffcalldir on the configuration
I have tried gcc and the native cc  complier
I have added the option of +DA1.1 to the native cc complier.
I have tried different combinations of the above options and i keep hitting the
same type of error
With the native c complier and the excute command cc -O +DA1.1
and the -with-ffcalldir option during configuration
it will "configure" fine and it will also "make" fine
but when I make check this error happens

sh: 3593 Bus error(coredump)
*** Error exit code 138

Stop.
*** Error exit code 1

Has anyone installed ffcall-1.3.1 on HPUX 11 or does anyone have any sugestions.
Between each install I have excuted make clean and I have also erase the
configure-cache.
Thanks for any and all help.

Andy Boyd
UT Southwestern