Zone_c.Creating does not recognize allocIVars:

From: SCHREIBER,DARREN MATTHEW
Subject: Zone_c.Creating does not recognize allocIVars:
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2000 10:04:20 -0700 (PDT)

I am modifying my Voting model to run repeatedly using Paul's Repeating
Heatbugs as a model.  I get the following error at runtime:

error: Zone_c.Creating (class)
Zone_c.Creating does not recognize allocIVars:
      0 [sig] VOTINGMODEL 1101 stackdump: Dumping stack trace to
VOTINGMODEL.EXE.stackdump

[Switching to thread -490459.0xfff8272d]
0x61009ace in _size_of_stack_reserve__ ()

When I use gdb to isolate the error, it appears to occur when I invoke
EZGraph in the buildObjects phase of ObserverSwarm:

  //  Now it is time to build our own display objects.
  //  AvailableGraph will plot the number of top level agents.
=>availableGraph=[EZGraph createBegin: self];
  [availableGraph setTitle: "Number of Independent Agents"];
  [availableGraph setAxisLabelsX: "Time" Y: "Number"];
  availableGraph=[availableGraph createEnd];
  [availableGraph setRangesYMin: 0.0 Max: (double) [arguments
     getNumVoters]];

This part of the code worked fine prior to the recent changes, and Paul's
invocation of EZGraph works ok.  So, I am a bit mystified.

I will put a copy of the code into incoming in case that helps. Thanks in
advance,

        Darren

P.S. Thanks to Alex for an interesting talk to the Computational Economics
Workshop at SFI.