Re: SwarmFest program

From: Rob Leclerc
Subject: Re: SwarmFest program
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2001 14:14:32 -0700

I think I am going to die here -- you have no idea how tired I am.  I think
I am going to go and grab myself a coffe here so I can stay awake.  For the
good news though this seems to be comming together -- the only concearn is
that I have just become acustomed to all the material that I have been
studying and wont necessarily understand these as well when I am presented
with twists on similar equations.  Anyway, I should get back to work because
theres still a lot I have to go over before I am feeling confident.

RDL