Re: heatbugs error

From: Pietro Terna
Subject: Re: heatbugs error
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2001 21:55:35 +0200

        Hi Marcus,

going back to the March 19 release (I've a small collection ...) of swarm.dll, heatbugs runs newly.

        Pietro

At 14.44 10/04/2001 -0700, you wrote:
For Objective C users that simply upgrade a 2.1.1 installation with a
swarm.dll file this may cause problems since headers change too, and
those aren't in the w32/latest area.  (Headers change the way the
model is compiled..)

Perhaps I should stop uploading the swarm.dll (in contrast to
javaswarm.dll) because it doesn't really get tested in a stock Swarm
2.1.1 install.  (The swarm.jar file effectively serves as `headers' in
the Java case...)