Re: log file

From: Paul E Johnson
Subject: Re: log file
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2001 09:15:15 -0500

That cc1obj error makes me think you don't have the objc part of gcc
installed.  I'm pretty sure (absolutely certain) that's what the error
means.  I've run into it before.

I should warn you of these things.  Your output says it does not find  a
java compiler.  On my systems, Swarm, even the obj-c side, will not
compile unless you have the java part enabled.  Maybe you will have
different experience.

Many RedHat users have said they had to install the gperf package to
compile swarm.  I also have been using jikes as the java compiler,
because it is much faster than javac from Sun JDK.  I guess the
SwarmOnlineFaq goes through all this....