a check

From: Pietro Terna
Subject: a check
Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2001 19:29:03 +0200

        Hi Marcus,

from 'latest' I've downloaded the August 11 files and I've expanded it as follows (using a Win32 operating system):

javaswarm.dll.gz                -> in bin
libkaffeswarm.dll.gz            -> in bin
swarm.dll.gz                    -> in bin
swarm.jar.gz                    -> in share\swarm
libobjcdll.a.gz         -> in lib
libswarmdll.a.gz                -> in lib
objc.dll.gz                     -> in bin

To have heatbugs running, I've to go back to swarm.dll versione dated March 19, 2001.

        Is it all this correct?

        Pietro