Re: How to use swarm in Jbuilder?

From: Paul E Johnson
Subject: Re: How to use swarm in Jbuilder?
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2001 12:39:35 -0500

You can't just drop in the dll/jar files. Installing swarm is more
complicated than that.

In the SwarmFaq I have this entry:
7.15 JBuilder: How do I use it?   (19/06/2000 ? <?>)

Mailing List answer:
http://www.santafe.edu/projects/swarm//archive/list-archive.0004/0011
.html

I think that, although it applied to Swarm-2.0, the comment below might
lead  you to an explanation of why your install of Swarm is not
sufficient.

3.1 What is the minimum install in Windows for Swarm-2.0?   (17/09/99
Paul Johnson <address@hidden>)

For debugging and development, the Swarm team wishes all users would
install the Cygnus package as well as the swarm package.

For users who intend to use only Java, it is possible to get by with
less, but perhaps not in a useful way. This note from Marcus Daniels
explains it all:

http://www.santafe.edu/projects/swarm/archive/list-archive.9909/0091.html