still colormap

From: Snow Paul
Subject: still colormap
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2002 11:36:55 +0800 (CST)

   Hi,Marcus G. Daniels
   Thank you for your answer about my problem of
colormap.
   In your e-mail,you tell me that my way:
[colorMap setColor: 15 ToRed: 166.0 Green: 177.0 Blue:
145.0];
   is not correct.Those RGB numbers should be in the
interval (0.0,1.0].
   However,I do not know how to use interval.Couled
you please give me a simple example for RGB numbers to
colormap?
   Best Regards
   Paul Snow
   address@hidden