problem about random

From: Snow Paul
Subject: problem about random
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2002 18:05:13 +0800 (CST)

  Hi,all
  I used
[uniformIntRand getIntegerWithMin: 0 withMax: 100];
  in order to get a random integer range from 0 to
100.To my suprise, I run the swarm application many
times but I got the same "random" value.for
instance,this time is 6 and next time also 6.I am
confused and I suspect I have to use class
UniformIntegerDist,How to do it?
  Many thanks
  Paul Snow
  address@hidden