(forwarded) sample swarm data

From: gepr
Subject: (forwarded) sample swarm data
Date: Mon, 5 Aug 2002 14:49:24 -0700

Hey Kent, I am forwarded this to the Swarm-Support group to see
if anyone out there is using it to a large extent.

--- Begin Message --- Subject: sample swarm data Date: Mon, 05 Aug 2002 16:34:41 -0500
Hi swarm group:

This is Kent Yang at HDF group of NCSA. We are testing the performance of a potential new compression algorithm inside HDF5 and we need more real data to test this algorithm. I know swarm is using HDF/HDF5. Is it possible that you or somebody who's using swarm can provide some big-size(at least a few mega-bytes) sample data for us to test our new compression algorithm? If you store your data in HDF5 compound data type, that will be more useful.

Thanks,

Kent