questions about using SWARM

Subject: questions about using SWARM
Date: 8 Aug 2002 13:24:51 +0800

Dear Sir/Madam,

Now I am using SWARM to simulate s multi-agent communication, I build Agent:
SwarmObject, the agent needs a matrix to store data, but I found that in
SWARM, there is no multi deminsion array, while using list is very
inconvient.what can I do to overcome it?
Besides, I build <id> agentlist to represent all agents in ModelSwarm, in
the
following process, I need to randomly select two agents to communicate,
could
I write these codes in ModelSwarm part like:
      modelActions = [ActionGroup create: self];
     [modelActions createActionTo: agentList message: M(step)];

or   [modelActions createActionTo: self message: M(step)];
then,
      modelSchedule = [Schedule create: self setRepeatInterval: 1];
     [modelSchedule at: 0 createAction: modelActions];
here in the step method, could I use:
[self getAgentList] to get current agentlist and deal with it?
then I write step as a method of ModelSwarm. Is it applicable? Or could you
recommend me some better ways?

Finally, when compiling other porgrams, I encountered a "outofrange error",
but I cannot find where to check this,could you help me?

Thank you for help!

Yours sincerely
Gong Tao

--http://www.eyou.com
--Îȶ¨¿É¿¿µÄÃâ·Ñµç×ÓÐÅÏä  ÓïÒôÓʼþ  Òƶ¯ÊéÇ©  ÈÕÀú·þÎñ  ÍøÂç´æ´¢...ÒÚÓÊδ¾¡