I need to test my install

From: Richard Bradshaw
Subject: I need to test my install
Date: 19 Aug 2002 16:36:59 -0500

So I finally got Swarm installed on my Linux box. I now am trying to
test it. I got the jheatbugs and compiled it but I can't figure out
which class to run. I also tried to get the regular heatbugs code to
compile but it is looking for <objectbase/Arguments.h>. It gives the
following failure
gcc -c -g -O2 -Wall -Wno-import -Wno-protocol -Werror  -D_GNU_SOURCE
-DAPPNAME=heatbugs     -I/soft/apps/packages/swarm-2.1.140/include
Heatbug.m
gcc -c -g -O2 -Wall -Wno-import -Wno-protocol -Werror  -D_GNU_SOURCE
-DAPPNAME=heatbugs     -I/soft/apps/packages/swarm-2.1.140/include
HeatSpace.m
gcc -c -g -O2 -Wall -Wno-import -Wno-protocol -Werror  -D_GNU_SOURCE
-DAPPNAME=heatbugs     -I/soft/apps/packages/swarm-2.1.140/include
main.m
In file included from main.m:8:
MySwarmAppArguments.h:5:33: objectbase/Arguments.h: No such file or
directory
make: *** [main.o] Error 1
I looked and this file doesn't exist. I installed from the
swarm-2002-05-14
If anyone could help me I would really appreciate it.

Rick Bradshaw
MCS Sys Admin
Argonne National Lab