sequence of debugger output

From: Leland Hovey
Subject: sequence of debugger output
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2002 11:20:47 -0400 (EDT)

I've got a simple model I'm attempting to debug (an objective-c impl).
The model has 5 agents and basically I'm monitoring each of the agent's
instance variables.

By monitoring, I mean using several printf statements from a command file
which is a command line debugger option.

I'm noticing the sequence of the output doesn't match the event sequence
of the simulation.

Could this be caused by compiler optimizations of swarm itself?
A problem with my implementation?
A certain debugger setting?
Other?

thanks,