[Swarm-Support] Installing drone

From: steven brandenburger
Subject: [Swarm-Support] Installing drone
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2003 09:49:29 -0800 (PST)

Hi

I am posting this query here, for lack of a better place.

I need to do multiple runs of a simulation. Drone is good enough, but unfortunately I cannot seem to install it.

 I work on a windows machine.

Where should I get expect and where should I put it on my machine?
Do I need to make any changes to the makefile?

I tried installing it with the help of the README file but it appears that the examples are compiling, unfortunately drone -v does not give me a reply...hence I assume not compilation?

regards
Steve

Do you Yahoo!?