[Swarm-Support] Archiver

From: Vegard Hartmann
Subject: [Swarm-Support] Archiver
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2004 14:34:47 +0200 (MEST)

Hi,
I have a problem with the Archiver in java. I have tried to look in the mail archives to find an explanation to my problem, but I have not been able to find one. The problem is that I save several lists to the archiver and all of them stays in memory. As a result of this my program keeps on using more an more memory for each list that is saved to the archiver. It doesn't mather if it is a lisp archiver or a hdf5 archiver. All objects save to the archiver remains in memory.
Does anyone know how to work around this issue?

-Vegard