[Swarm-Support] Is it possible to set the size of EZGraph?

From: HU Xiaojun
Subject: [Swarm-Support] Is it possible to set the size of EZGraph?
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2005 22:00:32 +0800

hi, everyone

I met a problem, I am wondering if someone could give me some help.
It's about the size of EZGraph, how to set it's height and width.

I have, in some cases, 10 or more sequences for one EZGraph. The legend of those
sequences eat most of the space, and the space left for the sequence curves is
very small, the graph looks bad, not clear. Of course, the actual size of the
EZGraph could be adjusted manually.Adjust the graph to a proper size, take a
snap
with some tool and save it. It's okay.But I have dozens of those graphs, it's
too
boring to do this.

I want to automatically save the graph. With the pixmap object,the saved image
is
in origin size (I guess it is 400*250 or so, I prefer 500*300 or larger, in that
size, everthing is clear)  unless I manually adjust the graph size before
simulation.If I adjust the size first, then automatically saved image is in
ideal
size very clear. But it seems, the swarm could only record the windows' positon,
not its size.I don't know how to modify the origin size of EZGraph.It seems
doesn't respond to setHeight: Width:) Or, if is it possible to make the swarm
record not only the windows' positon but also the size.

How could I do with it? Could someone give me some advice?
I am working with Swarm-2.1.1, windows 2000/swarm-2.2 with windows xp.

best regards

Xiaojun

Tsinghua Univ.
Beijing, P.R.China