Re: Re: [Swarm-Support] On Banknet of Sap ienza

From: shalei
Subject: Re: Re: [Swarm-Support] On Banknet of Sap ienza
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2006 09:50:13 +0800 (CST)

Yesterday I was on the right way, as Mr. Johnson suggested, I copied these files of graph lib into working directory. however, failed to change other files correctly.
The latest attempt is discouraged, but I think some simple modification will make the simulation run. I will hang it up for a period of time, the experience of coding will help resolve it in the future.
While writing this letter, I guess everybody is sleeping. So, Good Night, Have a Nice Dream ^_^.

Sha

On 17/10/2006, at 2:50 AM, shalei wrote:
> DigraphLink.h DigraphLink.m,
> from http://www.koders.com/c/
> fidDBBAC7D0B8579E070A5CF94261F881ACE503CAE5.aspx

>>The software on Koders is incomplete. The Makefiles are missing
>>which is why you cannot build anything. Get what you need from the
>>links on http://www.swarm.org and the addresses that Paul posted.

>>Bill Northcott

快来和我一起享受TOM免费邮箱吧! 看看除了1.5G,还有什么?

    敲开精彩 聊天世界网通用户 电信用户