[Swarm-Support] Help with a few things

From: Darren Schreiber
Subject: [Swarm-Support] Help with a few things
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2006 10:53:52 -0700

First, do you know when they are going to stop with the jackhammering on the pool?  All of my stress lately has disrupted my sleep and inevitably when I am getting about ready to sleep, there is loud construction noise outside my window.

Second, my bill had a $100 charge for the key change.  I thought it was going to be split between La Jolla Del Sol and me, and I thought the cost would be around $65 or so?  Additionally, they added a $20 late charge already for it and I didn't even have the locks changed until later in the month, so it hasn't been even 30 days late.

Third, the keys aren't working well.  Both of them stick a lot and take a lot of effort to get the door to unlock.

Your help will all of these would be appreciated.  I'm feeling worn out and the jackhammering feels like it is drilling in my brain every morning.

Darren

Darren Schreiber, J.D., Ph.D.
Assistant Professor of Political Science, U.C. San Diego
Assistant Adjunct Professor of Law, University of San Diego
Political Science, SSB 367
9500 Gilman Drive
La Jolla, CA  92093-0521
dmschreiber (at) ucsd (dot) edu