[Swarm-Support] JVM errors when trying to run a model

From: Williamson, Robert J
Subject: [Swarm-Support] JVM errors when trying to run a model
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2009 15:35:36 -0400

I am using Java swarm 2.2 and Eclipse to build my model.

I've used Heatbugs as a guide. When i try to run my model i get this error:

#
#
#  Internal Error (thread.cpp:1234), pid=4132, tid=2636
#  Error: guarantee(cur_sp > stack_yellow_zone_base(),"not enough space to
reguard - increase StackShadowPages")
#
# JRE version: 6.0_16-b01
# Java VM: Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (14.2-b01 mixed mode, sharing windows-x86
)
#   http://java.sun.com/webapps/bugreport/crash.jsp
#

I can provide the source and full error log to anyone who is interested in
helping.

I also can't seem to get Heatbugs to run. The GUI will open up, but as soon as
i click start i get
"Exception drawSelfOn: Heatbug" and a Null pointer. I read in teh archive of
someone else havign this problem,
 but there seemed to be no resolution.

Thanks in advance,
Robert Williamson