Re: [Swarm-support] Swarm for macOS Sierra

From: Colin Sheppard
Subject: Re: [Swarm-support] Swarm for macOS Sierra
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2018 15:00:17 +0000

Robert, I highly recommend using a different framework for ABMs. Swarm is hard to use, pretty much abandoned, and no longer supported.

If you are new to ABMs, I'd recommend NetLogo. It's easy to learn and can be used to make quite sophisticated models.

-Colin

--
Colin Sheppard
Transportation Scientific Engineering Associate