swarm-swarmfest2005

[Swarmfest2005] Environmental Recycling Fundraiser

From: Fundraising Service Manager
Subject: [Swarmfest2005] Environmental Recycling Fundraiser
Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2005 10:35:03 -0500

The PhoneRaiser™ Drive is designed to help you raise funds for your cause, while protecting the environment, through the collection of used cell phones.

We pay up to $200 per qualifying* cell phone Simply collect cell phones from your parents, friends, neighbors, and businesses in your community.

No cost to participate.

Raise the much needed funds for your cause while helping to ensure the future of our environment – START A PHONERAISER TODAY! Simply go to our website and fill out the one page registration form - www.phoneraiser.com

Sincerely,
The PhoneRaiser Family

To be removed from this mailing list, please click here.