swarm-swarmfest2006

[Swarmfest2006] SwarmFest Program

From: Greg Madey
Subject: [Swarmfest2006] SwarmFest Program
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2006 10:08:17 -0400

All,

Sorry for the cross-posts ...

FYI: The final program for SwarmFest 2006 is attached.

1) PROGRAM: We have a full two-day schedule of presentations, invited speakers, a panel, and a poster session. See the attached schedule. Note: we start Thursday evening, June 22, with a reception, 6:00-9:00 pm

2) INVITED SPEAKERS: Three invited presentations are included in the program:

* Gary An, M.D., Director of the Burn-ICU, Cook County Hospital
* Steven Bankes, Professor & CTO, Evolving Logic/RAND
* Steve Railsback, Lang, Railsback & Associates/Dept of Mathematics, Humboldt State Univ

Thanks for your help and advice!

Greg