swarm-swarmfest2007

[Swarmfest2007] New subscription request to list Swarmfest2007 from addr

From: Steve Railsback
Date: Tue, 29 May 2007 07:34:38 -0700

Hi Matthew,

I see you tried to subscribe to the SwarmFest2007 email list. This list is set up so the conference organizers and Swarm Development Group board members belong to it; other people can send messages to it but can't subscribe.

We could let you subscribe if you want to participate, but it's pretty mundane. Let me know if that's what you want.

Steve R.

--
Steve Railsback
Lang, Railsback & Associates