swarm-swarmfest2007

Re: [Swarmfest2007] swarmfest submission for lemasson

From: Steve Railsback
Subject: Re: [Swarmfest2007] swarmfest submission for lemasson
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2007 13:05:14 -0700

Jim Anderson wrote:
Dear Steve and SwarmFest committee

I am submitting this talk for Bertrand Lemasson.

I will act as his contact information since he is currently traveling and will assume a post doc position with my group starting July.

Best Regards

Also, the DePaul registration site is having problems so I have not been able to register him or reserve housing.

Thanks Jim. Steve L. is aware of the problems; unfortunately only his department's system admin has access to the site and that person's priorities are temporarily elsewhere.

Steve

--
Steve Railsback
Lang, Railsback & Associates