swarm-swarmfest2007

[Swarmfest2007] Preliminary SwarmFest schedule: please review!

From: Steve Railsback
Subject: [Swarmfest2007] Preliminary SwarmFest schedule: please review!
Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2007 11:33:52 -0700

I drafted a speakers schedule for SwarmFest; it is posted temporarily at: http://www.langrailsback.com/SwarmFest07Schedule-Detailed.htm

Those of you who are featured speakers, please check where I put you and let me know immediately if you strongly prefer to be moved. If it seems like you are in an unpopular time, that was not out of disrespect but the hope that your presentation will keep people from disappearing!

We still need:

 * A title and presenter (Uri vs. Seth) for the NetLogo talk.

 * A title for Michael's presentation

* Scott: Do you want still want this title? "Swarming to a Spot: Tight Integration with the Mac OSX Platform"

Thanks,

Steve

--
Steve Railsback