Re: [Swftools-common] Compiling pyswf on OS X

From: Ksenia Marasanova
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] Compiling pyswf on OS X
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2004 20:18:28 +0200

Op 28-okt-04 om 18:00 heeft Matthias Kramm het volgende geschreven:
Yikes. This seems to be more complicated than I thought.
Maybe libtool can handle MacOS, though.

Could you try replacing
    $(L) [...]
with
    ../../libtool $(L) [...]
in lib/python/Makefile (line 30), and running "make" again?

If it complains about "-shared" again, please also try removing
"-shared" from the Makefile as well and again running "make".

Did both... still the same:

gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g SWF.o tagmap.o taglist.o tag.o image.o tags.o action.o primitives.o pyutils.o -o SWF.so -framework Python ../librfxswf.a -L/usr/local/lib /usr/local/lib/libt1.a /usr/local/lib/libjpeg.62.0.0.dylib -lm /usr/local/lib/libfreetype.dylib -lz
ld: Undefined symbols:
_main
make[1]: *** [SWF.so] Error 1
make: *** [all] Error 2

Sorry, dont know much about OS X internals. If it's going to slow for you I can create an account for you on my Mac next week... it's a poor man ADSL connection in Middle East, but should be possible ;)

Ksenia.