Re: [Swftools-common] PDF2SWF & Java

From: Tobias Kummel
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] PDF2SWF & Java
Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2005 09:02:49 +0100

Hi

The way I would do this is to run PDF2SWF from my java application.

/Tobias

Is anyone out there calling the PDF2SWF utility from within a Java application?  I want to be able to pull a PDF from the application server's file system within my web application, and convert it to a SWF and serve the path of the newly generated SWF back to the front-end of my web app to display this SWF file...

Is there a Java implementation of these tools or a Java wrapper that exists that anyone knows of?  This would be awesome...

Thanks

rlb

This message contains information from Merlin Securities, LLC, or from one of its affiliates, that may be confidential and privileged. If you are not an intended recipient, please refrain from any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this information and note that such actions are prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately by telephone or by replying to this transmission.
Merlin Securities, LLC is a registered broker-dealer. Services offered through Merlin Securities, LLC are not insured by the FDIC or any other Federal Government Agency, are not deposits of or guaranteed by Merlin Securities, LLC and may lose value. Nothing in this communication shall constitute a solicitation or recommendation to buy or sell a particular security.