[Swftools-common] Swfdump & XHTML 1.1 Strict

From: Brainstorm
Subject: [Swftools-common] Swfdump & XHTML 1.1 Strict
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2005 23:40:14 +0100

Hi list !

I've searched for a code which validates against http://validator.w3.org with
flash embedded. The patch attached fixes that.

I think it could be very useful for people who likes well-formed code in their
webpages. I also think that it would be very positive to replace the old HTML
code in swfdump to encourage people to follow web standards.

I've tested this code behaviour on about 4 different browsers and there are no
problems with it.

Cheers.

PS: More info @ http://www.alistapart.com/articles/flashsatay/