Re: [Swftools-common] swftools documentation wiki started

From: Brett McCoy
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] swftools documentation wiki started
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2005 20:55:38 -0500

michael geary wrote:

Like many of you, I have benefited from this great suite of tools. However, unlike many of you, I am not an experienced C/C++ programmer, and as such, I cannot examine source code and infer much about the functionality of these great tools.

SO, after brief consultation with Matthias, I have decided to start a grassroots documentation effort. I have set up a WIKI at:

http://www.gearyweb.com/swfwiki/

Good plan! Maybe I can start documenting the command syntax for the swfc scripting.

-- Brett