[Swftools-common] what external files are required...?

From: michael geary
Subject: [Swftools-common] what external files are required...?
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2005 12:58:31 -0700

hi Folks,

i'm building a tool using swfcombine, and I'd like to send it to someone else also using a Mac OS X machine. My question is, beyond the raw executable (/usr/local/bin/swfcombine), what file(s) are needed for this executable to run on another vanilla machine running the same OS? Is there a way to compile these executables so that they are more portable (again, on the same OS)?

Thanks,

michael geary