Re: [Swftools-common] Try swftools interactively today!

From: Kevin Veroneau
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] Try swftools interactively today!
Date: Sun, 5 Feb 2006 11:22:01 -0600

Hi,

    I just tarballed the entire swftools directory on the server with no
modifications, a complete snapshot. Here is a link for anyone interested in
tinkering around with it. Please send links my way on your -better- versions of
this. I initally made this nice web front-end to the 'swfc' application to edit
and preview websites made using swftools with ease(ie. a one simple click to
try everytime). The PHP script was running on my Debian GNU/Linux Server I have
here. I had to compile swftools from source, which actually I was surpised in
the end how simple it compiled. :) Don't be afraid to compile swftools if it's
your first time compiling an application from source. I compiled the latest
version(not the cvs).

    The PHP scripts basicly calls the 'swfc' application with the correct
parameters and shows the user either it's error messages, or the swf output
file. Below is a direct link for the tarball...

http://home.zyrixnet.com/swftools-php.tar.gz

    It's 1.3M in size, reason why I didn't put it as an attachment. Anyways,
Enjoy!