Re: [Swftools-common] Running PDF2SWF as a service on a web server?

From: Matthias Kramm
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] Running PDF2SWF as a service on a web server?
Date: Sun, 4 Feb 2007 22:52:11 +0100

On Sun, Feb 04, 2007 at 12:36:17PM -0500, Kirk Nicholson wrote:
> Is it possible to install PDF2SWF as a service on a web server (like an
> ActiveX Control) and access it from a web page (ie: an .asp page)?

You could probably call it as a command-line application from the .asp
page, but I'm not familiar enough with the Microsoft flavour of web
servers, so I can't tell you exactly how.

The mailing list does contain a few posts from people who more or less
got this running, however, so it should be doable.

Greetings

Matthias