[Swftools-common] looking for examples

From: jean-michel fan_de_teamspeak
Subject: [Swftools-common] looking for examples
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 11:21:25 +0200

I am quite a newbie in flash but not in C & some other scripting langages
I would be very gratefull to somebody who can give me some links to examples of .sc files
i have seen the examples files on swftools.org
it is mostly to compare the generated files by flasm/swfdump ( modified ) and the real sources .sc
not for a real need to build my own flash program

I have suggested to philippe (author of e-anim gui flash front-end) to generate .sc files instead
of his proprietary file format .phi  ( kind of poor XML ) but he saids that is too complicated now
it is a pity

--
http://jmg.redarmor.net