[Swftools-common] Re: Swftools-common PDF2SWF Usage....

From: netsupport
Subject: [Swftools-common] Re: Swftools-common PDF2SWF Usage....
Date: Mon, 04 Jun 2007 10:52:12 -0000

Dear all,

Is there any options to force the PDF2SWF process to use the Fonts that are embedded in the PDF document?
The PDF file obviously has all necessary Font Information embedded in the document.  I have tried to use the "-s forceType0Fonts" option, but it seems to work with only the true type fonts.

Please suggest.

How can i fix the output file size of swf? Is there any option to reduce the file size?

Please suggest

Please let me know how to compile the PDF2SWF source code in windows? I have downloaded the "swftools-0.8.1.tar.tar" from swftools downloads and extracted. After that i have used a standards c- editor to compile the code. But it shows huge number of errors!!! Please any one help me on this.

Please suggest

Regards

R&D Team(Lapiz Digital Services)