[Swftools-common] clone PlashPaper plus Keyword Search engine(inclusing

From: david hwang
Subject: [Swftools-common] clone PlashPaper plus Keyword Search engine(inclusing Indexing)
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2007 21:11:24 -0000

Are there anyone who can solve this project?

Re: Clone "FlashPaper 2.0 "converter + Keyword Search tool at swf.file

We are developing similar swf converter program like Adobe "FlashPaper 2.0.
plus Keyword Search tool from Flash(swf) file

Source document to be converted: MS word, PowerPoint, Excel, PDF document
and SUN Office

As we convert PDF file into .swf format with Adobe "Flash Paper 2.0
converter, it does change into image format from text font. As a result of
it, user is not able to search "text wording" that he want to see from swf
converted file.  We are looking for qualified programmer who can solve this
matter and provide us much advanced clone FlashPaper.

Pls refer Adobe, FlashPaper product at following link
http://www.adobe.com/support/documentation/en/flashpaper/

Delivery product: converter engine
Converting speed: same as or better than Adobe FlashPaper 2.0
Desired delivery: as soon as possible. Pls let me know your available
delivery.
Program Ownership: Exclusively to Buyer
Fixes warranty period: 2 years
First Payment: After testing result by means of keyword search tool at swf
file from PDF file
If you are interested in developing this project, pls adv us your website,
portfolio and contact so that we can be confident that you prove qualified
bidder

Answer to: address@hidden
David Hwang