FW: Re: [Swftools-common] some additions to swfc

From: Huub Schaeks
Subject: FW: Re: [Swftools-common] some additions to swfc
Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2007 15:58:06 +0200

Hello Matthias

I'm attaching the additions I promised.

The additions.tar.gz file contains a path file (additions) which can
be used to patch swftools-2007-07-08-1916 to make it include the
additions. The other files are new source files that I have added
tot the lib/ subdirectory.

The assets.tar.gz file contains some illustration/testing material.
The test-stop.sc file is a very trivial input file. It is meant to
show a problem with swftools-2007-07-08-1916. It works fine as it
is, but if you add 'version-8' to the first line, the .stop command
is ignored.
The other files in assets.tar.gz are just an illustration of what
the additions can do .... I think it would have been quite hard to
create that without the additions. To see what you can do with them,
for instance just add a few color changes anywhere in the file and
you will see that nothing else changes.

This, of course, breaks certain .cs files, the ones that rely on the
fact that when one changed the x parameter, the y parameter would
also be fixed. I think there are two ways to handle this. People
wanting the old results back could add .jump commands, or I could
implement some switch, an argument for the .flash command I guess,
that would get the old results.

Please feel free to contact me about any aspects of these additions,
such as bugs or suggestions, or questions about the implementation.

Besides adding the additions the 'additions' patch file also
contains some changes I made to fix some memory leaks.

Regards,
Huub

Exclusieve pop concerten en andere gave video's vind je op msn.nl http://video.nl.msn.com/v/nl-nl/v.htm