RE: [Swftools-common] text with drop shadow

From: Huub Schaeks
Subject: RE: [Swftools-common] text with drop shadow
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2007 23:16:35 +0200

Hi Jayson

Could you provide the .sc file please, or at least the relevant parts of it (filter definition, text definition, text put)?

Regards,
Huub

Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2007 16:17:45 -0400
From: address@hidden
To: address@hidden
Subject: [Swftools-common] text with drop shadow

I have text with a drop shadow that does not render correctly. Instead I see a black box around the word with the dropshadow. Is there a way to avoid this?

Thanks.

De nieuwe Hotmail: Nu 2 GB aan opslag - dat zijn maar liefst 1000 foto's - en nog steeds gratis! Windows Live Hotmail