[Swftools-common] pdf2swf fontsizes

From: Jörg Birkhold
Subject: [Swftools-common] pdf2swf fontsizes
Date: Thu, 01 Nov 2007 11:25:34 +0100

hi there,

i got a strange problem with the fontsizes  in my swfs.
when i convert them with zoom=72 the fontsize of the text in the swf is less then one point but the viewed swf is displayed nearly correctly. but because of the size being less than zero it kerning etc is wrong... so i tried to double the zoom=144 then the font looks ok but i got a really huge swf which is not good to handle and i can't select the text because by debugging I found out that flash determines the character height by 1.6 pixel or so.

so is having these fontsizes normal or can i change this with some options?

thanks

joerg