[Swftools-common] swfc: how to run a sprite called from button to comple

From: Vladimir Dzhuvinov
Subject: [Swftools-common] swfc: how to run a sprite called from button to completion?
Date: Thu, 01 Nov 2007 18:45:02 +0200

Hi all,

Yesterday I did a small Flash infographic with swfc and I must say, it
worked pretty well. Praise to swftools and the people who made this
nifty tool possible :)

Tomorrow I would like to spice up my infographic a bit, and I have the
following question:

I noticed that through

.button [some identifier]
        .show [some sprite] as=hover ...

I can call a sprite when the mouse cursor is placed above the button
area. However, as soon as the cursor is removed, the sprite is
immediately terminated. Is there a way to run the sprite to completion
after it is activated, regardless whether the cursor has left the button
area?

Vladimir

--
Vladimir Dzhuvinov * www.TheTransactionCompany.com * PGP key ID AC9A5C6C