Re: [Swftools-common] converting pdf page wise

From: Novice Programmer
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] converting pdf page wise
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2008 23:51:51 +0530

oh.... Thanks for your time any ways.. Bhupendar suggested that he did some changes in pdf2swf.c to make this work. May be that can help you as well.

Thanks.

On Mon, Feb 25, 2008 at 11:46 PM, Ayman Abdel-Rahman <address@hidden> wrote:

Sorry, I didn't clarify it. It takes the number of pages using scanf (the user types it in) …

I didn't find a way of knowing automatically the number of pages in the PDF …