Re: [Swftools-common] SWF Page flip

From: Radheevar Kale
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] SWF Page flip
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2008 16:20:57 +0530

Hello Arjun,

http://www.oreillynet.com/pub/a/_javascript_/2004/09/03/flashhacks.html?page=1

that link might be help full for you.

Thanks
Radheevar
On Tue, Mar 11, 2008 at 8:43 PM, Arjun Thandi <address@hidden> wrote:
Hello,

I want to be able to create a page turning effect in the flash file converted from PDF.   If someone has done this already - I will very appreciate if you could share it.

Alternatively, if someone could give me some pointers in how to develop something like this that will be very useful too - I will be looking to update the PDF2SWF tool include the page turning effect + navigation.

Finally perhaps there are some coders out there who would like to join me in creating such an enhancement to the the PDF2SWF tool.

Hope to hear back from the group soon.

Kind regards,

Arjun