Re: [Swftools-common] locating buttons and scaling texts in swfc

From: Pablo Rodríguez
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] locating buttons and scaling texts in swfc
Date: Tue, 20 May 2008 20:24:15 +0200

Many thanks, Matthias for your reply.

Matthias Kramm wrote:
> On Mon, May 19, 2008 at 10:06:32PM +0200, Pablo Rodríguez <address@hidden>
> wrote:
>>              butagain._x=(width-butagain._width)/2;
>>              butagain._y=(heigth-butagain._height)/2;
> Looks good to me- sure that width/height (Stage.width/Stage.height)
> is set correctly, however?  The Flash player tends to be a bit sloppy
> with dimensions that are not explicitly specified somewhere.

My fault. There was a typo in
"butagain._y=(height-butagain-_height)/2;", because I wrote heigth
instead of height. Sorry for that.

>> And with texts, is there any way to scale them? In the already mentioned
>> script, how can I scale info and scale_no?
> Try setting slide_no._scalex and slide_no._scaley. If that doesn't work,
> wrap a .sprite around slide_no.

scalex and scaley seems to work, but I cannot use them, because I place
and scale both info and slide_no with AS variables.

I tried to use .sprite with slide_no, but slide_number isn't displayed.
This is the code I use:

.sprite slide_number
    .put slide_no

.frame 1