[Swftools-common] Strange results with latest PDF2SWF version

From: Tony Stallan
Subject: [Swftools-common] Strange results with latest PDF2SWF version
Date: Fri, 30 May 2008 12:48:50 -0400

Hi Folks,

Since the May 14th release I have been getting some very very strange things happening with my Swf's

Take a look at

http://flip100.net/demobooks/10001/511331/

Notice the white squares that appear in the middle. If you go to the other pages the white square still appears and if you move your mouse over the page the text below the cursor disappears.

This is the same 'Book' but generated with a pre 14th May version of PDF2SWF

http://flip100.net/demobooks/10001/723339/

Isn't that weird.

Anyone have an idea on why that is happening and what I should be looking for to fix it.

I really want to use the latest version for the -O1 facility

Regards

Tony Stallan