Re: [Swftools-common] missing some character when convert pdf 2 swf

From: Jonathan Lee
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] missing some character when convert pdf 2 swf
Date: Sat, 11 Oct 2008 17:54:57 -0700 (PDT)

Hi:
Hello Matthias, I sent the attachment to your email, since this mail seems
reject my attachment.

I have tried to use a script to convert the pdf file 400 times and I opened 4
console and run this script at same time (every conversion will save to
different file name to avoid overwritten)

I got totally 2 errors:
One is: "Error: Couldn't create a font for 'NMDQXL+Georgia-Identity-H'"
The other is "Error: Couldn't create temporary font file"

Hope this offers enough information.

Thanks.