Re: [Swftools-common] rfxview updated for mouse scrolling.

From: Ian Wilkinson
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] rfxview updated for mouse scrolling.
Date: Tue, 04 Nov 2008 18:24:28 +0000

Matthias Kramm wrote:

On Tue, Nov 04, 2008 at 11:05:30AM +0000, Ian Wilkinson <address@hidden> wrote:

I can't produce a diff as I don't have the tools, but as it's only actionscript I can send it over it you are interested.

Yes, we're interested. Feel free to send the ActionScript.

Hi,

I've attached the code to this message, just place it after the dragrefresh = setInterval(refreshDrag, 20);

If it's not formatted correctly let me know, so I can fix it and I shouldn't do it again (hopefully!)

Are there any other changes you were planning to make to it that I might be able to implement?

While I've got your attention I'd like to ask a couple of quick questions;
The documentation for both swfc and the sc file format seems either a little out of date or incomplete. Is there a reference somewhere to exactly what commands can be put in a sc file and what the parameters are each command?

The swifty package in CVS is not mentioned on the swftools site, nor can google find any reference to it, other than the mailing list. I believe it to be a GUI for producing sc files, if so what state is it in, how do you go about running it (I have no experience with Tcl/Tk).

Many thanks,

Ian.

--
x10 via Web or Wap?
http://www.sgtwilko.f9.co.uk/bluelava/

    var mouseListener = new Object();  //Create mouseListener to trap scroll
events.
    mouseListener.onMouseWheel = function(delta) {
        if (delta>0) {  //Scrolling up
            if (swf._y>=top){  //Either not zoomed, or at top of page
                if(pagenr > 1) {
                    pagenr = pagenr - 1;
                    swf._y=top-scrollyrange; //Goto bottom of page.
                    setPageNr();
                }
            } else if ((top-(swf._y+pageMove))<0){  //don't over run the top
                swf._y=top;
            } else {
                swf._y=swf._y+pageMove;
            }
        } else { //Scrolling down
            if (swf._y<=(top-scrollyrange+1)) {  //flash maths is always out,
so as long as we're within 1px of value we're at the bottom.
                if(pagenr < swf._totalframes) {
                    pagenr = pagenr + 1;
                    swf._y=top;  //goto top of new page
                    setPageNr();
                }
            } else if ((top-(swf._y-pageMove))>(scrollyrange)){  //Don't
overrun the bottom.
                swf._y=top-scrollyrange;
            } else {
                swf._y=swf._y-pageMove;
            }
        }
        swfpos2scrollbars();  //update the scrollbars to show new scroll pos,
if changed.
    };
    Mouse.addListener(mouseListener);  //Attach mouseListener