[Swftools-common] Programming help needed by a proficient pdf2swf progra

From: Roy Bronson
Subject: [Swftools-common] Programming help needed by a proficient pdf2swf programmer
Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2008 22:45:05 -0800 (PST)

My site is currently using pdf2swf scripts to convert pdf files to flash flipbooks and is working fine.

But I do have several issues that I need help with right away:

1. I need to have my script reviewed to make sure that it is current with any updated scripts from pdf2swf
2. I had a pdf created in cs4 that would not convert; it was recreated in cs3 and worked fine.
3. I have some pdf’s when converted I get a message that pdf was encrypted, however when I open same pdf in adobe acrobat I can open it like normal. I need to determine if the script is making a error.
4. I have some pdf’s that when converted some pages within the pdf did not convert.

Someone willing to do freelance work.